Last updated on April 19th, 2022
This site is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Looking for DVD Copy software? Dvd2dvd.org has compiled the results from all major online review sites into one comprehensive article! But before that let us take a look – What is DVD Copy Software?
The DVD Copier software allows you to backup your precious DVDs in case they are scratched or damaged. These applications provide a convenient way to protect the content of your DVDs and keep your movies safe from harm. They will keep your movie library intact much longer than an average DVD lasts.
Often, people also called the DVD copy software like DVD Ripper and in this article, we do comprehensive reviews on the top DVD copy apps available in the market. These reviews will give you the info you need to buy or download dvd copier software with confidence.
How We Review the DVD Copy Software?
We started by looking for the best DVD Copy Software packages available. Then we put the top packages against each other in a rigorous battery of tests using an extensive set of scientific metrics.
During these tests, we factored in the features and options that all types of users, from the newbie to the most advanced techie, would desire. Each of our reviews will provide an evaluation of the software features, pros, and cons of a given package.
Finally, we compiled the metrics, feature sets, and prices and ranked each program according to their test results.
Our team is always on the lookout for the latest, useful and best software on the market. With that in mind, we try our best to provide the most accurate information and reviews to help you make the most concise decision.
We also firmly believe that when it comes to exposing the pros and cons of the specific software, the truth must always prevail.
QUICK OVERVIEW: Our Top Picks for DVD Copier Softwares
WinX DVD Copy Pro
|VIEW BEST PRICE →|
DVDFab DVD Copy
|VIEW BEST PRICE →|
DVD Cloner 2022
|VIEW BEST PRICE →|
BlazeVideo DVD Copy
|VIEW BEST PRICE →|
Tipard DVD Cloner 6
|VIEW BEST PRICE →|
Top 7 Best Paid DVD Copier Software Reviews for Windows 10/8/7
The following are the top DVD copy software hand-picked by our editor’s. We tested and review many paid and free dvd copier programs and below are the final conclusion that you can rely on.
#1: Best Overall - DVDFab DVD Copy
DVDFab DVD Copy is well-known for its powerful features and flexibility. You can copy a DVD with just one or two clicks, or use a variety of settings to customize copying.
Burn DVD to blank DVD, create a DVD folder containing VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS or ISO image file, compress DVD content on a disc, e.g. compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. DVDFab is definitely a real all-in-one solution for creating or backups your DVD collections!
Here are the main features of DVDFab DVD copy software:
- Copy any DVD to DVD disc
Remove all known copy-protections, such as CSS, UOPs, CPRM, CPPM, ARccOS, RC, RCE, APS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, etc., to copy any DVD freely.
- Copy DVD to Hard Drive
You can copy DVDs to HDD as an ISO image file or as a DVD folder for DVD backup. If you don’t have a blank disc, don’t worry, just save your DVD files on the hard drives and burn them to blank DVDs in the future if you wish. If you want to watch DVD movies on your computer without the hassle of switching DVDs, just copy your DVDs on your computer to play them.
- Copy DVD 1: 1 or Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5
With DVD Copying Software you can copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-5 to DVD-5 to create 1: 1 DVD backups, or compress/copy DVD-9 to DVD-5 with excellent quality.
- Burn to DVD Disc
DVD or ISO file / DVD folder on your computer to any blank DVD, including DVD + R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R DL, and DVD-R DL.
- Six Copy Modes Available
- Full disc copies the entire contents of the DVD;
- Main film only copies the longest film title;
- Split copies a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality;
- Merge combines several titles from several sources on one DVD;
- Cloning creates perfect 1: 1 bit-to-bit copying; and
- Customize allows you to create a DVD with any desired elements as you wish.
- Various Personalize Settings
DVDFab DVD Copy offers several setting options to personalize your DVD backups. For example, you can simply change standard audio and subpicture streams, select different languages, remove annoying content, change the sequence when playing the titles, copy certain chapters, switch the burning engine, adjust the burning speed, etc.k
#2: Editor's Pick - WinX DVD Copy Pro
The WinX DVD copy pro software is by a reputable multimedia software producer, Digiarty Software, Inc. The company always ensure to produce quality software and WinX DVD copy also one of the top-notch programs in the market.
In fact, our editor’s picked the WinX DVD Copy Pro as their preferred choices for their reasons. There are many benefits why you should try the best DVD copy software, and here are what you can expect:
- 1:1 DVD Copy or Backup – You can make exact copy (or clone) of your DVD either to another DVD, ISO image or VIDEO_TS folder. No quality loss.
- 9 DVD Copy Modes – Backup DVD movie title or chapter, MPEG2 File, extract DVD video or audio only, ISO mounter and DVD burner.
- Supports All DVDs – Regional DVD, 99-title DVD, scratched DVD, corrupted DVD, music & TV series DVD, etc.
- Burn DVD or Mount Disc – You can mount ISO image to a new drive, or burn the disc.
- Fast Speed – Just required 12-17 minutes to backup 1:1 DVD.
#3: Overall Good - DVD Cloner 2022
The DVD-Cloner is a professional DVD copier software, a highly-praised program in the market for its great features and quality output. The converted files can be plays on various media players as well as portable devices.
The software also can copy 4K HD and Blu-ray movies to BD-R/Res; rip the DVD or blu-ray to the intended file formats for easy accessing it anywhere. The following are the program features:
- Backup and Clone Your DVDs 1:1 – You can make quality backups of your personal DVDs; create your personal DVD library, and you’ll never have to worry about scratching or losing a DVD again!
- Create Customized Movies – Now you can easily make copies of your own home movies including split and customize it and to send to friends and family!
- Faster and Easy Copies – The time required for cloning DVDs will vary depending upon the speed of your computer and the level of detail on the DVD. Your computer will be processing many gigabytes of data and when you consider the amount of data involved, the time required for the process is actually quite minimal.
- 2 Copy Modes – The express mode is suitable for newbie as you just required one click to copy DVD. The pro can use the expert mode with more settings and customizations to produce the finest quality video output.
- Advanced Settings – You can choose to compress the entire movie and keep or omit the menus and special features. Also, you can split one DVD-9 movie to 2 DVD-5 discs; copy specific chapters or favorite titles only, and more.
- Copy dvd/blu-ray/UHD blu-ray movies – Options for you to rip and burn DVD, copy blu-ray videos to BD-25, and UHD blu-ray to BD-50.
#4: Great Features - BlazeVideo DVD Copy
The 3rd software we recommend is the BlazeVideo DVD Copy. This is another program that is perfect for DVD backup and DVD ripping. It’s a 2-in-1 combo application that can help you to rip and backup all kinds of DVDs.
This feature-rich DVD software allows you to copy one type of DVD to another DVD, DVD to ISO file or hard drive, burn the ISO file, rip DVD to various mobile devices, editing DVD video, and more.
There are 4 copy modes available and what is even better is that you can copy the protected DVDs as the BlazeVideo DVD Copy is able to remove most of the copyright protections.
The following are the key features of the software:
- Remove all the copy-protections and copy DVD to DVD with 1:1 lossless quality
- Rip DVD movies to HD/SD video formats like HD MP4, AVI, MPG, MOV, MP3, and more.
- 4 Copy Modes: Copy The Full Content, Movie Only, Split Disc, and Customized.
- Split and/or Shrink DVD-9 to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, and clone DVD-5 to DVD-5.
- Powerful integrated burn engine to burn the ISO file to a black disc.
- Works with Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-bit) and older but the Mac version is not available.
- Free support with online message and FAQs, email, forum, or Facebook.
#5: Best Value for Money - Tipard DVD Cloner
Tipard DVD Cloner is a combination of DVD copy and video converter suite that does a very nice job in copying and converting DVDs and video files to any of the popular PC formats as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Sony and many more.
You have three modes of copying an entire DVD movie, the movie only, or create a customized copy of a DVD where you pick and chose what you want to be copied from the original movie to the blank DVD.
You can copy a DVD-5 movie to a blank DVD-5 disc, copy a DVD-9 movie to a DVD-9 disc; or copy/compress a DVD-9 to a DVD-5 disc (the DVD movie is compressed to fit).
This is another powerful DVD copy software, empowers you to clone any DVD to DVD disc, DVD to ISO file or DVD Folder, and DVD to movie files (AVI, ASF, iPad MP4, iPod MP4, iPod Touch MP4, Apple TV MP4, PSP MP4, BlackBerry MP4, 3GP, etc.
Here is the summary of the key features of Tipard DVD tool:
- The decryption of all copy protections, clone DVD in perfect 1:1 ratio
- Rip DVD into all popular file formats assure zero quality loss
- Create DVD masterpieces out of media files
- Burn DVD Folder/ISO files to DVD disc, burning without flaws
- Convert media files, enjoy faster conversion speed
- Weave photos, video & music into an excellent DVD slideshow
#6: Value Buy - Aimersoft DVD Copy
Aimersoft DVD Copy is another DVD duplication program that earns the 6th spot in our review. The first thing you notice about Aimersoft Copy DVD is how extraordinarily easy the software is to use.
The core functionality is found on the main interface, and copying a DVD is as easy as launching the application, putting the disc you want to copy into the tray, and click “convert”. The default settings will copy the entire movie for you, creating an exact 1:1 copy of your movie, normally in half an hour or less.
If you don’t want to copy everything on a particular DVD, this program also lets you pick and choose what content you want to transfer to the new disc by selecting “Custom Mode” in the “Copy Mode” field. This will launch a menu with a list of all the content found on the disc with checkboxes so that you can customize what content from the disc you want to copy.
The compression features in Aimersoft DVD Copier are typical of software in this category. You have the ability to compress a DVD-9 onto a DVD-5. Or in other words, you can fit a commercial disc onto a typical blank disc. If you choose this option, the result won’t be a 1:1 copy, but it will still be very good. You also have the ability to split a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5s.
The following are the key features of this program:
- Flexible copy modes – You can choose to copy the entire movie, custom or copy without Menu, etc.
- Copy DVD with lossless 1:1 quality – These include copy DVD movies to DVD disc, backup DVD to the hard drive, and burn DVD folder to the disc.
- Backup protected DVD – Ability to remove commercial DVD protections.
- Video compression capability – Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 to make the file smaller while still keeping the original file quality.
- DVD burning – Beside can copy the DVD to ISO files, you also can burn the ISO Files to DVD or split the DVD-9 into two DVD-5.
Before we move on, let’s see how to copy DVDs using the Aimersoft software:
#7. Quick Copier: Leawo DVD Copy
If you are looking for a no-nonsense and quick way to easily make high-quality copies of your DVD movies, I highly recommend you check out Leawo DVD Copy.
It is a DVD Copying software that lets users copy or backup DVD movies to another DVD or to the computer hard drive. You also can compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 with just one-click of your mouse. 3 copy modes available!
Leawo DVD Copy makes copies of your common, commercial DVD movies and also make the discs region free. That is the original DVD movie disc is copied to a blank DVD disc that can be played in any DVD player.
10 Tips to Pick the Best DVD Copy Software
As each one of the software packages we considered has almost the same feature sets. We examine all of these DVD copy products and provide a complete side-by-side list of features that each one provides so you have a complete picture.
The following are some of the essential considerations for choosing a great DVD copier. If you properly analyze the criteria before buying, you should able to get a great piece of software.
- Copy Protected DVDs: This is the main feature that sets aside a free copier versus paid DVD copier software. The best tools recommended above can copy almost all types of commercial/copyright protected DVDs.
- The Output Quality: This is extremely important because if the quality of the duplicate copy was a drop, then how you can enjoy the movies? This is especially clear when the software compresses the video for smaller output files.
- Copy Speed: The program that developed using the latest and advanced technology can ensure a faster speed during the copying process.
- Software Functionality: Based on what type of copies you want to make, you should get a dvd copy software that comes with the most supported video formats, great features with high-quality output, and support PC, Mac, or mobile devices/gadgets.
- Program Stability: A great application won’t cause your computer to crash and it’s always safe & clean to use (no ads pop-up as some free tools do).
- Customer Support: Adequate tech and program support are essential to any software package that you buy. DVD software is no different, we review the level of each tech support that each of the packages provides.
- Supported Operating Systems: Does a software package support your system. We will tell you which software supports which Windows Operating System so that you are assured that a package will be compatible with your system.
- Supported Languages: Some programs support various languages that can benefit you?
- Price: Expensive, not necessarily good! Check out the features and some software often have an offer or discount coupons to make it cheap and worth getting.
- Purchase: How much does it cost and how can I get it? Also, most software offers a free trial and it comes with 30-day (some even have 90-day) money-back guarantee if you purchase. Also, the software mostly supports instant download after purchase.
Conclusion and Our Picks
So, are you looking for the winning DVD copier software?
Our study has found that more review sites, software engineers, burner manufacturers, and end-users have ranked DVDFab DVD Copy by DVDFab.cn as the best recommended product in the DVD Copy Software category.
We have also concluded that a solid contender in the budget-friendly program, we recommend Tipard DVD Cloner 6.
Just to let you know that all the links here if you click will redirect to the developer official site’s to download/purchase the software and also to ensure you can get a valid license and the downloaded software is clean. Your purchase also comes with at least a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So, go ahead and free download the program to test the application! You got nothing to lose for trying the DVD copy software!