Last updated on March 7th, 2023
This site is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Wondershare Filmora is a well-known video editing software. This tool is marketed toward people who are into editing and creating high-quality videos. This software features editing support for 4K videos, which is not available for many other video-editing tools in the market.
Even though the Wondershare Filmora software offers you a long list of impressive features, it is not expensive to purchase. Moreover, you can even edit audio with this software apart from video editing.
The Filmora software is an ideal tool for beginners who are interested in making tributes, dedications, and stories along with voiceovers. It gives you extensive support for many different video formats. The user interface is almost intuitive and beginner-friendly at the same time.
In a hurry? Click here to get the Wondershare Filmora X Now!
The Great Features of Wondershare Filmora X
Wondershare Filmora is an impressive video editing software in the work environment and is an excellent tool that can cover a lot of different needs. Because it is beginner-friendly, the tool is not complicated to use, even for less experienced users.
Users can quickly develop professional videos without the need for an extensive knowledge base in video editing. Let’s look at some of the main features of the Filmora X program.
1. Both Audio and Video Controls with an Audio Equalizer and Mixer
You can edit both audio and video in the Wondershare Filmora. It comes with an audio equalizer and audio mixer to edit your audio along with the video in the software. It also contains a library of royalty-free music and sound effects for free access.
2. 4K support with Color Grading Presets
The color grading presets lets you do color correction for all your videos. It has 4K Resolution editing support for the highest quality videos.
3. Screen Recording and Split Screen
The Wondershare Filmora has a split-screen feature that can let you multitask as needed. You can even use the screen recording feature on the tool to let you record your editing process.
4. Video Stabilization with Multiple Video Layering
Another great feature of the Filmora tool is the ability to layer multiple video clips so you can create the video you want. It also comes with video stabilization which makes for non-shaky, clear, and professional videos.
5. Text Edit
The Filmora comes equipped with an advanced text editor, which lets you add text to your movies/videos.
6. Noise Removal
The noise removal feature is perhaps the unique asset of the Wondershare Filmora X. This can cut the unnecessary noise that exists in the background of the videos.
7. Speed Control and Frame-by-Frame Preview
You can also do a frame-by-frame preview of your videos which makes it easier to edit minute details. There is even a speed control feature.
8. Support GIF, Tilt-Shift, and Mosaic (Blurring)
Wondershare Filmora X has additional features like tilt-shift and mosaic. It also supports GIF creations within the software.
The Pros and Cons of Wondershare Filmora X
Let’s examine some of the advantages and drawbacks of this program and see for yourself whether this software is suitable for you or not.
- It showcases a perfect balance of various features which are easy to use and beginner-friendly.
- Filmora X offers many video tutorials to help you get a grasp of how to use the tool.
- It has a wide range of editing tools, and a straightforward process to add tons of effects and filters to the videos.
- It is possible to add a green background to all of your videos. This function is beneficial for those who are interested in making information exhibitions.
- Wondershare Filmora has a speedy rendering process, so your videos are ready in a shorter amount of time.
- The software price is affordable especially suitable for beginners/intermediate editors or Youtubers.
- The freemium software is available on both Windows and MacOS.
- The free trial version of Wondershare Filmora has a watermark on the output. Although it does not hamper the quality of the video, it can disturb the overall look of the video.
- The perpetual version that you buy does not include updates of the future versions of the software.
How to Use Filmora X to Edit your Videos?
To save your time reading, please watch the following video tutorial on how to use the program:
The Benefits of Using Filmora X
The following are some of the benefits that you can enjoy using Filmora X:
- One of the best parts about using the Wondershare Filmora is that you get many advanced functionalities without having to pay a heavy amount. It’s affordable software.
- With the Wondershare Filmora X, you can use the split-screen function. It allows users to get more creative with their video footage editing. You can play multiple clips simultaneously on the same screen and develop exciting ideas for the end product. You have the liberty to choose the number of screens you prefer.
- The advanced text editing feature on the Wondershare Filmora helps users add text to their videos, making them more understandable and professional. You can easily lower the volume of the video clips and footage and add text so that viewers can read the text without audio disruption. You can paste one text in multiple areas of the length of the video. You can even split the video and add a text-only screen break in between.
- Not only this, but instead of text, you can even add exciting transitions and animations to make your video look appealing.
- Wondershare Filmora lets you use effects such as “Tilt-Shift” and “Mosaic,” tools to blur small areas in a video clip. You can choose the amount of blur you want in your video via a percentage meter.
Filmora X Software: System Requirements
The following are the recommended computer system requirements if you want to use the Filmora:
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10/8/7 (64-bit only)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): 2 GHz+ running on Intel i5 or better
- Random Access Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB for editing HD or 4K videos)
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD): 10GB of free hard disk space
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.
Conclusion: Filmora X is a Great Video Editor for Beginners
Wondershare Filmora X is sitting at the top as one of the best video editing software for beginners. The software is ideal for beginner to intermediate movie editors that may not have the knowledge base or expertise to do so. Moreover, the user interface is quite simple and user-friendly.
However, this is not to say that the tool is not up to par with the more complex video editing tools. Instead, it only adds to Filmora’s advantage as a tool that is easy to use and will give you top-class quality video production.
The Wondershare Filmora has a very high probability of surpassing the other already well-known tools in the market today because of its price point.