Last updated on September 15th, 2022
This site is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Do you have old memories stored on a DVD? Are you worried that you might lose all those memories as the DVD grows old? Don’t worry! Tipard DVD Cloner has got all the answers for you.
DVD cloners sometimes have a negative reputation, primarily due to piracy. However, these tools can help you create clones of your original DVDs for storage and distribution.
But why do you need DVD cloners when you can store your data on your computer? Even if you have substantial storage space, you will run out of capacity at some point. DVD cloners help you store your data on external DVDs, allowing you to boost your system performance.
So which is the best DVD cloner? If you are looking for an affordable DVD cloner that offers many valuable features, Tipard DVD Cloner is worth considering. This article will run you through its features and provide a step-by-step guide on using this software.
The Great Features of Tipard DVD Cloner
Tipard DVD Cloner comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface. It offers many features that help you classify your requirements or customize your cloning process according to your needs. Depending on your file’s length and size, the software takes around 45 minutes to complete the cloning process.
The software features three copy modes that allow users to copy their entire data or customize it before cloning. The cloning procedure is simple and will guide you throughout the process.
- Full Copy – This feature allows you to burn an entire DVD onto a new disc. You will have all the existing features of your original DVD in the new one. However, you will have to use a new disc same or larger storage to the original DVD.
- Main Movie – This feature duplicates the primary part of a DVD without copying useless titles. However, you cannot deselect subtitles and audio tracks with this feature.
- Customize – If you want complete control over your DVD cloning process, Customize is undoubtedly the best option. It allows you to copy only the part you require and ignore the other fragments, including subtitles, audio tracks, and other information.
Let’s take a look at some of the program other features:
- Fast with Compression Function – The cloning process is fast with great output quality. You also can compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 to make the output file smaller.
- Copies & Writing Speed – You can select the writing speed and number of copies while duplicating your data onto a DVD. It saves time as you can configure the burning process efficiently.
- Source Size and Target Size – You will know about the source and target size before duplicating a DVD. You will know which storage capacity you will require to burn a specific DVD, making the burning process efficient and convenient.
- ISO to DVD – You can use this feature to copy a DVD folder onto a new disk. Likewise, you can also save your DVD’s ISO file on your desktop using this feature.
- Auto Upgrade – Auto Upgrade ensures that your program will stay up to date all the time. The software upgrades its features and services to the latest versions to help you get better performance and results.
Official page: https://www.tipard.com/dvd-cloner-6.html
The Pros and Cons of the Tipard DVD Cloner
- It comes with a user-friendly interface.
- The software offers 3 modes of cloning DVDs with compression features. DVD-9 to DVD-5.
- You can copy DVDs to ISO Image files or DVD Folder with 1:1 quality. You can choose the writing speed and number of copies to clone.
- Bug-free and 100% clean software. Auto-update to the latest version.
- Bundle programs with a discount coupon available. If you purchase, it comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- It’s available in 16-languages and both the PC and Mac versions are available. Also available are online FAQs, tutorials, and the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may experience quality loss if you use the compression feature or burn DVDs onto a lower capacity diss.
- The program lacks more advanced customizations before cloning.
How to Use Tipard DVD Cloner to Copy a DVD?
Tipard DVD Cloner comes with a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface that allows you to perform multiple tasks. Make sure you have already installed Tipard DVD Cloner on your computer and follow the steps below to duplicate an original DVD onto a new disc.
Step 1: Insert a DVD disc into the DVD drive. Launch the Tipard DVD Cloner software.
Step 2: The program will auto-detect and load the DVD. Likewise, you also can click the File menu and choose the appropriate DVD source.
Step 3: Next, choose the cloning type, such as Full Copy, Main Movie, or Customize. Also, select the parts you want to duplicate, such as scenes, tracks, or subtitles.
Step 4: [Optional] Select your Source: and Target: destination from the drop-down list. (The disc should be auto-detect and loaded).
Step 5: After editing your preferred settings like writing speed, copies, and target size, click on the Next button. You will see some extra settings.
Step 6: Select or deselect the options as needed and click the Start button. The cloning process will begin and will take around 15 to 45 minutes to complete depend on the original disc length.
Step 7: Once the cloning process is complete, check your Target source location to verify the details.
DVD cloners can help you in more ways than you can imagine. They can help you save valuable personal memories or keep crucial data safe and secure. The only thing you need to do is get a good program for the job, and we have summarized for you the best DVD Copy software.
Tipard DVD Cloner is one of the most intuitive and user-friendly interfaces to duplicate DVDs efficiently. It comes with many features, allowing you to clone DVDs to DVDs or burn DVDs to ISO files without compromising quality.
Whether you want to duplicate an entire DVD or customize it to save the best parts, Tipard DVD Cloner has all the answers for you. It offers more than you want and is undoubtedly an excellent value-for-money DVD cloner.