Last updated on October 15th, 2021
This site is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
If you have a need for putting up a video on your website, or you want to do the sharing of your video files on your Smartphone, you will want the DVDFab Video converter which can help you back up and has the capability to convert and copy them into various forms of files.
This really comes in handy once you need to transfer your videos or you need to store a backup to secure them from loss. A lot of individuals are thankful that there is now reliable software to help them. The software which easily accomplishes this feature is the DVDFab video converter.
The state-of-the-art DVDFab is the top video converter software available that allows users to transfer source video files on their computers to mobile devices such as PSP, iPod, Zune, and Smartphone or transfer to the subsequent generation console such as Xbox 360 and PS3.
This also allows you to read many video formats from digital camcorders, the internet, capture cards, and many more. The video converter also provides many options for those who want to make changes on video (including 3D) like subtitles and audio info.
The DVDFab Video Converter Key Features
The following are some of the great features of this movie converter:
- Convert any video file formats (including HD videos): Formats of files assisted for conversion include 3GP file, ASF File, AVI file, FLV File, M2TS file, VOB File, WMV File, TS File, and many more files.
- Convert video to audio files: Supported many audio formats such as MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3, and DTS.
- Default Settings: This video converter takes minute information regarding the requirements of the users and so has given the users default settings with that the system will memorize the preferred conversion thus saving time.
- Live preview: Many times, the video will be long and take long times for the conversion. It is very obvious that you want to determine how the conversion is occurring to ensure that the sources of the system are utilized. With this feature, users are able to preview the converting progress.
- Many mobile devices supported: The converter is constantly updated to support new devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune, cell phone, PVP, PDA, NDS, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PS3, etc.
- Quick conversion speed: The accuracy of this conversion is very quick. It also supports batch conversion.
- Easy customizations: various settings about video format for you to edit, such as encoding method, bit rate, file size, frame resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.
- Support the latest operating system (OS): Whether you are using the older OS like Win Vista/7 or 8 to the latest OS including Windows 10 (both 32- or 64-bit) are supported.
- To get the program at a discount price of the normal price, visit this page.
The Pros and Cons of the DVDFab Video Converter
You should know that every software has its own strengths and limitations, the following are some of the pros and cons of this video converter compare to others.
This video converter is fast, since it backups batch conversion, especially if your PC supports the latest NVIDIA CUDA with multi-core CPUs to enhance its speed. This converter also has the capability to convert many files of the same title however with diverse profiles simultaneously.
Selecting a file for the device is easy
All assisted profiles are completely optimized therefore it is to determine the ones suitable for your device. No need of determining one file from others. DVDFab video converter review shows that this software provides lots of other conveniences.
Convert 2D to 3D video
A great 2D to 3D Video Converter for PC when works with DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter. Those videos will be playable with some player software on PC. The converter has been updated to support H.265 and 4K videos.
The advanced features allow users to changes like selecting the encoding method, changing the frame rate or resolution, etc.
Windows and Mac Version Available
Whether you are using Windows or Macintosh, the converter is available in both versions. They are other similar tools offer by the company like DVD/Blu-ray copy & ripper; DVD to blu-ray converter and vice-versa.
Official page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/video-converter.htm
There are a number of limitations reported by using this converter.
First, although the software seems to be cheaper than other similar converters, it’s a yearly subscription and the lifetime option is more expensive.
Secondly, the 3D conversion required DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter.
Thirdly, the conversion speed is fast but not faster than Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
However, despite this drawback, still it is one of the good video converters in the market now.
Conclusion: Above Average Converter With 4.4 Out of 5 Star Ratings
The 4.4-star ratings are based on over 100 users that have been used the software and the software also receives a good rating from sites like tucows.com, Softonic rating, Softpedia, and Brothersoft.
So, there is no doubt that the DVDFab video converter at this point in time is one of the professional video converters that have the capability to read virtually all the common formats of videos and convert these videos to different audio and video file formats.
For those who are not certain what format of video their device supports, then they can leave that concern to this converter. It supports most of the cell or smartphones from various companies. The more sophisticated your smartphone, the more DVDFab video converter has on suggested, either huge tablet screen or 3D screen mobile phone.
The DVDFab video conversion program is what you have to do if you want to experience and enjoy the significance of this groundbreaking and exceptional video converter. You can download the beta or demo version to see how the converter can do for you.
However, if you already committed to buying the software now you can get up to a 50% discount offer on all products by the company.