Last updated on February 15th, 2024
This site is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
If you need to put up a video on your website, or you want to do the sharing of your video files on your Smartphone, you will want the DVDFab video converter which can help you back up, convert, and copy them into various forms of files.
This comes in handy once you need to transfer your videos or you need to store a backup to secure them from loss. A lot of individuals are thankful that there is now reliable software to help them. The software that easily accomplishes this feature is the DVDFab video converter.
The state-of-the-art DVDFab is the top video converter software available that allows users to transfer source video files on their computers to mobile devices such as PSP, iPod, Zune, and smartphones or transfer to the subsequent generation consoles such as Xbox 360 and PS3.
This also allows you to read many video formats from digital camcorders, the internet, capture cards, and many more. The video converter also provides many options for those who want to make changes to video (including 3D) like subtitles and audio info.
The Key Features of DVDFab Video Converter
The following are some of the great features of this movie converter:
- Convert any video file formats (including HD videos): Formats of files assisted for conversion include 3GP files, ASF files, AVI files, FLV files, M2TS files, VOB files, WMV files, TS files, and many more files.
- Convert video to audio files: Supported many audio formats such as MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3, and DTS.
- Default Settings: This video converter takes minute information regarding the requirements of the users and so has given the users default settings with which the system will memorize the preferred conversion thus saving time.
- Live preview: Many times, the video will be long and take a long time to convert. You want to determine how the conversion is occurring to ensure that the sources of the system are utilized. With this feature, users can preview the converting progress.
- Many mobile devices are supported: The converter is constantly updated to support new devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune, cell phone, PVP, PDA, NDS, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PS3, etc.
- Quick conversion speed: The accuracy of this conversion is very quick. It also supports batch conversion.
- Easy customizations: various settings about video format for you to edit, such as encoding method, bit rate, file size, frame resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.
- Support the latest operating system (OS): Whether you are using an older OS like Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10 the latest OS including Windows 11 (both 32- or 64-bit systems) is supported.
- To get the program at a discount price of the normal price, visit this page.
The Pros and Cons of the DVDFab Video Converter
You should know that every software has its strengths and limitations, the following are some of the pros and cons of this video converter compared to others.
1. Fast Conversion
This video converter is fast, since it supports batch conversion, especially if your PC supports the latest NVIDIA CUDA with multi-core CPUs to enhance its speed. This converter also can convert many files of the same title however with diverse profiles simultaneously.
2. Selecting a file for the device is easy
All assisted profiles are completely optimized therefore it is to determine the ones suitable for your device. No need to determine one file from others. DVDFab video converter review shows that this software provides lots of other conveniences.
3. Convert 2D to 3D video
A great 2D to 3D Video Converter for PC when works with DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter. Those videos will be playable with some player software on a PC. The converter has been updated to support H.265 and 4K videos.
4. Easy customization
The advanced features allow users to changes like selecting the encoding method, changing the frame rate or resolution, etc.
5. Windows and Mac Versions Available
Whether you are using Windows or Macintosh, the converter is available in both versions. There are other similar tools offered by the company like DVD/Blu-ray copy & ripper; DVD to Blu-ray converter and vice-versa.
Official page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/video-converter.htm
There are several limitations reported by using this converter.
First, although the software seems to be cheaper than other similar converters, it’s a yearly subscription and the lifetime option is more expensive.
Secondly, the 3D conversion required a DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter.
Thirdly, the conversion speed is fast but not faster than Wondershare UniConverter.
However, despite this drawback, still it is one of the good video converters in the market now.
Conclusion: Above Average Converter With 4.4 Out of 5 Star Ratings
The 4.4-star ratings are based on over 100 users that have used the software and the software also receives a good rating from sites like tucows.com, Softonic rating, Softpedia, and Brothersoft.
So, there is no doubt that the DVDFab video converter at this point is one of the professional video converters that can read virtually all the common formats of videos and convert these videos to different audio and video file formats.
Those who are not certain what format of video their device supports, then they can leave that concern to this converter. It supports most cell or smartphones from various companies. The more sophisticated your smartphone, the more DVDFab video converter has suggested, either a huge tablet screen or a 3D screen mobile phone.
The DVDFab video conversion program is what you have to do if you want to experience and enjoy the significance of this groundbreaking and exceptional video converter. You can download the beta or demo version to see what the converter can do for you.
However, if you already committed to buying the software now you can get up to a 50% discount offer on all products by the company.