Last updated on January 1st, 2023
This site is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
The HD video converter factory pro is not just a video converter but it’s a 4-in-1 tool that you can use to convert and download video, capture video, and GIF maker. So, that’s why many people prefer to get the software as it’s budget-friendly.
But, do you really know how to use the software? No worry as this article will guide you on how to use HD video converter factory pro software. You will know where to download and how to install the video convert program, activate it, and use it to convert, download or capture the video.
I.) Download and Install the HD Video Converter Factory Pro
To ensure the safety and cleanliness, it’s good to download the software from the developer official site. If you download the software from unreliable sources, there is no guarantee that it’s clean and this may harm your computer.
To Download the Software
1. Open your browser and navigate to the developer’s official page: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/
2. Click on the “Free Download” button to download the installer. Else, you can click on the “Download” button below to download the file or the “Buy Now” button to purchase the software. The file size is close to 100MB.
To Install the Software
1. Double-click on the downloaded installer .exe file. When prompted the user account control window, click on the “Yes” button to continue.
2. The installer pop-up a window asking you to select a language for the installation. Just accept the “English” language and click on the “OK” button.
3. From the welcome installation wizard screen, click on the “Next” button to continue.
4. You will see the license agreement screen, go through the agreement and click on the “I agree” button.
5. The following screen allows you to choose the install location. You can just accept the default location and click on the “Install” button to continue. This will install the software.
6. After a few seconds, the installation is complete. Clicks on the “Finish” button to complete the installation.
II.) Purchase and Activate the Software
Why purchase the software? There are several features limitations if you are using the unregistered version such as:
- Conversion is limited to 5 minutes
- Online video download is limited to 5 files
- Video recording is also limited to 5 times
- Created animated GIF contains a watermark
There are 2 ways to buy the software, you can either directly go to the developer’s website or launch the software and there is a link to direct you to purchase the program.
To Purchase the Wonderfox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
1. To purchase a valid license, it’s best to visit the developer’s official site: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/buy.html?put-reg-buy
2. As you can see, there are 3 plans available. Depending on your budget, the lifetime plan is worth considering since you will get a lifetime license for the software. I will click on the “Buy Now” button under it.
Note: With the lifetime plan, you also will get the DVD Ripper Pro for free and lifetime software updates.
3. From the screen, if you have a coupon code, click on the “I have a discount coupon” link. Then, insert the coupon code in the column provided and click on the “Add” button.
4. In the below section, you can choose how you make the payment, i.e. credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, or e-wallet. Choose an option and fill up the payment information completely. When ready, click on the “Place order” button.
5. Upon successfully paying, you will receive an email that contains the registration code.
To Activate the Software
1. When you launch the software, you will see the following screen:
2. Insert or key in the product registration key that you receive in your email after you purchase the software, and then click on the “Register” button.
3. It will show the message “You have successfully registered HD Video Converter Factory Pro. Enjoy it”. Click on the “Ok” button and now the program is ready for use.
How to Install, Activate and Use VideoProc Converter?
How to Use WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
III.) How to Use the Wonderfox HD Video Converter Factory Pro?
As the Wonderfox HD video converter factory pro is not just a standalone software, you can use it for various tasks including downloading, converting, or capturing videos. The following is the step-by-step guide.
To Convert a Video
1. Launch the software. From the main screen, click on the “Converter” option to open the window.
2. First, you need to add a video file to convert. For that, click on the “+Add Files” or the big + in the middle of the screen. This will open a dialog box.
3. Browse and choose the video file that you want to convert and click on the “Open” button. As an example, here we will convert an .MP4 file to a format that can be playable on iPhone 13 Pro.
You can add multiple files as the program support batch conversion too.
4. From the screen, click on the button under “Click to change output format:” to bring out the output profiles menu that you can choose from. Expand the “Apple” menu by clicking on it and choosing the “iPhone 13 Pro”.
At the bottom of the screen, there is an “Output folder” option that can change if you want to change the location to store the converted files.
5. Click on the “Parameter settings” button on the right side of the screen. This will allow you to do extra settings on the video file. But you can keep the default settings as it’s good to go.
You can change the following video settings if you know:
- Encoder: You can leave it as “Smart Fit” or change to H264 is another standard setting.
- Resolution: You can set the resolution that you want or even click the “Customize” button to set the intended resolution. Higher resolution leads to higher output file size.
- Bit rate: This will affect the output quality and size. Just leave it as “Smart Fit” or change to 2000 kbps is acceptable. For quick setting, just drag the bar to the right for better quality.
- Frame rate: This affect while you watch the video experience. Keep it as “Smart Fit” or change to 30 fps if the movies come with lots of fast motions like sports.
- Aspect ratio: Can just leave it as “Auto”. 4:3 is a standard ratio; or a widescreen of 16:9 or even higher ratio.
- Deinterface: Only set to “Yes” if converting interlaced video for better image output quality. Else, just leave it as default setting.
- Norm: There are 3 television standards (called norm) – NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. More details are here.
For audio settings, you can keep the default settings. If needed, you can change the volume by dragging the point to the left or right. Click the “Ok” button when ready to go back to the main screen.
6. Click on the “Run” button to start the video conversion.
To Convert a SD Video to HD Video
You can use this video conversion software to convert SD video to HD video. Follow the exact steps in the section above and until step no. 4, you select a “4K/HD” option instead of “Video”. From the available profiles, choose one like 4K (MKV), 4K (MP4), HD (MP4), HD (AVI), etc.
To Download a Video
1. From the program’s main interface, click on the “Downloader” icon. This will bring out the “Video Downloader” screen.
2. Click on the “+New Download” icon and this will bring out the “New Download” window.
3. Go to youtube.com and copy the URL of the video that you wish to download.
4. Back to the HD video converter software, and click on the “Paste and Analyze” button. After a few seconds, you will see the following video and audio info like follow:
5. In the “Download Video” and “Download Audio” sections, you can choose the intended download format and video resolution. When finished, click on the “Ok” button.
6. This will back to the downloader window, the video that you want to download is already shown there. You can add more videos to download before clicking on the “Download All” button.
To Record a Video
1. Launch the software, from the program interface click on the “Recorder” option. This will bring out the “Screen Recorder” window and you can use it to record whatever that played on your computer screen.
2. At the top of the screen, you need to choose one from the 4 options available:
- The leftmost icon allows you to select the area to record by dragging your mouse.
- The second-left icon will record the entire screen on your computer.
- The third-left icon is good for recording games at 60 fps.
- The last icon is for audio recording (without video).
3. In the middle of the screen, choose the recording mode:
- Format: MP4 is a preferred choice, other options available are AVI, MOV, and MKV.
- Quality: You can choose the video quality, better quality leading to a bigger file size.
- Frame rate: It is the measurement of how quickly a number of frames appear within a second, standard 24 FPS is good so the default setting of 30 FPS is good to go.
- GPU acceleration: It’s a practice of using a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in addition to a computer Central Processing Unit (CPU). Turn it on if you want to record a video for long hours.
At the bottom of the screen, you can change the location by clicking on the down arrow beside the “Output folder”. Choose a folder to store the recorded files and click on the “OK” button.
4. To start the recording, click on the big “REC” button.
To Make a GIF File
GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format and it’s an image file. In fact, it’s an animated image, like memes that are used to express emotions, ideas, jokes, etc.
To Convert a Video to GIF
1. Launch the HD video converter factory pro and click on the “GIF Maker” option on the main interface, then you need to select the “Convert Video to GIF” option.
2. Click on the “+Add Video” button to add a video. A new window will open, choose and click the “Open” button to open the video.
3. Move the marker (from both left and right) under the video to choose the portion that you want to make into a gif. You also can set the exact “Start” and “End” timing.
In the right-hand panel, there are several settings:
- Resolution – The higher resolution, the better output quality and also file size. If the original file is clear, you can choose to “keep original resolution”.
- Frame Rate – It measure a number of frames appear in a second. A standard is 24 FPS and can increase up to 30 FPS (frame per second).
- Output – You can choose the intended output quality.
4. [Optional] If needed, you can change the “Output folder:” by clicking on the down arrow beside it and choosing a new folder to store the files.
5. When everything was set, click on the “Create GIF” button to start creating the gif process.
To Convert Photos to GIF
1. Launch the HD video converter factory pro and click on the “GIF Maker” option on the main interface, then you need to select “Convert Photos to GIF” option.
2. Click on the “+Add Images” button to add several photos to the program. A new window will open and you can choose the photo and add to the program one by one.
3. On the right-hand panel, you can set the intended “Width” and “Height” by modifying the value. Also, you can set the “Time Delay” for each frame/photo maybe to 1 second.
4. When ready, just click on the “Create GIF” button and the program will create the animated gif file for you.
Best Video Converter for PSP without Quality Loss
5 Best Free Video Converter Software Reviews
If you follow the guide in this article, there is no problem that you can use the software to download, convert or capture the videos. In fact, the friendly interface of the software makes it suitable for either computer newbies or veterans.
If you encounter any problem, you can reach the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach them via Facebook here.
Of course, this is not just the video converter that you can use; there are other similar programs that are worth trying as reviewed here.