The program is suitable for all levels of computer users as the interface is simple and easy to master and controls. All you need is 3 simple steps to capture the screen:
- Adjust the screen settings of the software (define the area to capture)
- Record the video on your computer screen (remember to enable the system sound and microphone)
- Apply some effects or edit video on the captured files and export the recorded file to the desired format.
Of course, you also can enjoy the video editor feature available on the program. The output formats can be open in almost all the mobile devices including Apple, Samsung, Amazon, Google, HTC, etc.
So, with the screen capture software, you can literally grab the online streaming, games, favorites music or concerts, or anything you like!
Latest discount: You can get Movavi screen capture studio with 20% off from the original price using the coupon code: MOVAVIAF20%OFF. (Just click “Buy Now” button, then tick ”I have a discount coupon” option, insert the coupon code in the box and click refresh.)
The Great Features of Movavi Screen Capture Studio
You cannot expect software that is complete and fulfill all your needs. So if a particular program doesn’t have major flaws and can do a pretty good job, then you can rely on it. As most of the capture software offering you a free trial before you purchase it, you can take advantage of it.
Following are some of the features that you can expect from this application:
- You can set the capture screen area as well as the desired frame rate and audio recording parameters. You can increase it for better quality (file bigger) or decrease it to conserve space.
- This 2-in-1 screen recording program comes with a video editor that allows you to edit your recordings by adding stylish filters, background music, titles, etc.
- The software support many audio-video formats including image file formats. The complete lists of supported files can be found here.
- You can set the audio source to record from your speakers, microphone, or other third-party devices.
- It allows you to export the recorded files to any desired formats like mp4, avi, mov, etc. The files also can support many mobile devices like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, Google, HTC, and other popular devices.
- You also can schedule the recording duration (set the timer) and you can just leave your PC for a coffee. This feature is awesome as sometimes you have an event and need to go out, then just record your favorite movie/sports match.
- You are also allowed to edit and compress the videos or screencasts as you wish. So the output is in the high-quality video as you wish.
- A good help center is important for a user. Luckily Movavi allows you to access their tutorials and FAQs how-to guide online. Live chat and email were supported too.
- The program can support older as well as the latest Windows 10, the Mac version is available too.
- If you want to get the Movavi screen capture studio software at the special deal now, you can get them through this link.
Let’s See the Software in More Details
After you install the software, you can launch the program that provides a convenient way to enter the tools available i.e. Record screen or edit video. Here we are focus on the capture screen tool.
If you click on the Record screen option, it will pop up a new screen. The left panel let you choose the capture area and you can choose the capture size by clicking on the DISPLAY1 drop-down menu or just enter the exact size in the boxes below it.
In the middle pane, you can configure the audio options i.e. audio output and microphone as well as additional effects such as timing options, cursor effects, and keystrokes.
From the main screen if you choose the Record audio option, make sure you set the audio capture device properly and where you want to save the captured file.
The last option is the video editor. Compare to the previous version, the latest version is different than before in terms of screen buttons layout. Anyway, you still can use it to edit the captured or insert a new video to edit as you wish.
Movavi Screen Recorder VS Movavi Screen Capture Studio
If you just want the screen capture/recorder without the video editing functionality, then you can get a cheaper version called Movavi Screen Recorder.
The features for both versions are the same just that the screen capture studio added an advanced video editor that lets you enhance the video to create professional-looking screencasts. See the comparison between them here or look at the chart below:
|Features||Screen Recorder||Screen Capture Studio|
|Record or grab screencasts||Yes||Yes|
|Record online videos (with sound)||Yes||Yes|
|Capture webcam video||Yes||Yes|
|Cut and Trim audio and video files||Yes||Yes|
|Split, join and rotate video||No||Yes|
|Add watermarks and titles||No||Yes|
|Apply effects and enhance video quality||No||Yes|
|Share video to social or video sharing sites||Yes||Yes|
|Check latest price||Click here||Click here|
Movavi Screen Capture Studio – The Good and The Bad
- The program offers a simple user interface, easy to handle, and master even for computer newbie.
- Currently, the program supports 13 interface languages including the popular English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Dutch, etc.
- Simple installation is required but with only three easy steps for the program to install after selecting the desired language, it’s really good news for a newbie.
- The video quality is quite good and it comes with some advanced possibilities to capture everything on the screen.
- The ability to capture from mobile devices and the program also supports computer keyboard hotkeys.
- The free trial version lets you test the functionalities of the program are available from the official Movavi website.
- The 7-day free trial period is a bit short.
- Also, if you use the trial version the capture time (both screen and audio capture) is limited to 2 minutes, and a “Trial” watermark is added to the output videos.
However, if you decided to buy the Movavi activation key, you can use the key to activate the program without having to reinstall the program. You may found Movavi screen capture studio crack available on the internet but usually, it’s not safe and may contain viruses. So, get genuine software is the way to go.
Before you commit to the program, it’s good for you to know the system requirements to run the screen recorder:
- Windows XP or newer but sound capture from multiple devices is not supported under Windows XP.
- Intel or AMD processor with at least 1.5 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM for Win 7 or newer; 512 MB for Win XP and Vista.
- 810 MB of free hard disk space for installation; 2GB for ongoing operations.
Are you a Mac user?
In case if you are using the Mac, then it’s good to get the Mac version with similar features like the Windows version:
- Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac
- Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac (without the advanced video editor)
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Movavi software does not in any way support or endorse the capturing of copy-protected video and audio content.
Conclusion – Great 2-in-1 Screen Recording and Video Editor
After all, the Movavi screen video recorder is one of the kinds of software that you need on any occasion. You can use it to record how-to tutorials, presentations, or your favorite games and sports matches.
Regardless of whether you want to record some of your skype calls or create any personal video as you wish – Movavi screen capture studio is ready with all the available features. You should be able to get started with the application within minutes.
Also, our editor has rated this screen capture app as one of the best video capture software. But no point for us to keep saying how good is this screen recorder for Windows. Why not you try it yourself so that you can have a better idea and experience of what it is capable of and how easy you can handle the software.