The Unbias AVS Video Converter Review Revealed Everything
Video conversion will be much easier if you use AVS Video Converter. It allows you to convert videos into any format. Batch mode conversion (several video files at once) is also possible with this converter. Even .dat files and HD videos from cameras can also be converted into any format easily.
Apply effects and edit them if you want. Deleting or splitting some parts on videos is possible as well. Add subtitle on your video to make it unique.
The best video converter in the world doesn’t depend on its features. You can say it’s best if it will provide you ease and good results. There is no need to install many programs that will do certain jobs on converting videos. You will have it in just one application. Your disks space will be saved from installed programs.
If you have AVS Video Converter, it means that you have a powerful tool on converting various video formats so that you can enjoy the videos later.
This article provides a comprehensive review of AVS video converter to help you better know the software and decide whether it’s worth getting the video file converter or not.
Special note: Now you can get the AVS video converter for FREE here.
Let’s Discovered The Top Features of AVS Video Converter
The following are some of the features that you can expect from AVS video conversion program:
- It can convert almost any HD video format without trouble.
- Benefits from batch conversion – Convert several videos at once and burn to a DVD/blue-ray disc.
- It allows aspect ratio adjustment. Preview is available for your video and you can change its aspect ratio if you don’t want it. Change it and save it to a new file.
- Convert or edit HD-camera videos like AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, AVI HD, TOD/MOD, M2TS/MTS, etc to other supported video formats or DVDs.
- Video is converted for playbacks in many devices such as Apple, Samsung, Android tablets, Sony PSP, Amazon Kindle, etc. You can also convert videos which can be played in various media players.
- Blu-ray video can be converted and add effects on it. Delete some parts of the video. Blu-ray menus are available and burn Blu-ray discs.
- It can convert video that will suit for websites. Share the converted video on popular video hostings such as Facebook, Myspace, etc directly from the AVS video converter.
- It allows you to create your own video and burn it to your DVD discs or post it to your website or blog.
- If you want to get the AVS Video Converter now, you can download it here.
Look At The AVS Video Converter Features In More Details
Compared to some video converter, AVS Video Converter doesn’t have 2D to 3D conversion. However, if you are looking for a simple video converter but will function as one of the best then you should have one of these converters.
AVS Video Converter will not require you to install other programs. Its high-end features will satisfy your needs on a certain video converter. Every button on its interface has a function. Its user interface won’t require you to gain knowledge before you can use it. It is very simple and you can start using it after you have installed it.
The technical support of the AVS Video Converter is multilingual. Anything that goes wrong can be fixed immediately. Just contact its customer service and fixes will be provided immediately.
With this converter, you can also edit, trim, or delete some parts on video. Audios can be added to it. Some cool effects are available to make your video creative and presentable.
AVS Video Converter is easy to install. Your operating system will not matter. Just remember that you know its system requirements before you install it on your personal computer. There are times that a certain application will not work properly if the system requirements were not achieved.
You can also download it for free. However, an AVS Video Converter activation code is required if you want to enjoy the full features of the software without limitation.
Following are the Pros and Cons of the AVS Video Converter:
- It can convert almost any video file (including HD videos) and batch conversion also available.
- Easy to use and many video output formats available.
- Audios and other cool effects can be added to the video.
- It can convert video for various devices such as mobile and smartphones, tablets, PS3, Xbox, portable media players, etc.
- Can edit, trim, combine videos and delete some parts of a video.
- Complete online help and support.
- The aspect ratio of video can be easily changed.
- It has multilingual support (11 major languages).
- Its interface is user-friendly and does its job effectively.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista.
- Don’t have 2D to 3D conversion.
- Can’t rip audios from DVDs and convert audio files.
- The free trial version adds a watermark on video.
- Conversion is quite slow.
- Support Windows only; no Mac and Linux version available.
Looking For The Best Deals On AVS Video Converter?
Although AVS Video Converter doesn’t have all features on video conversion, overall it is still one of the best video converters you can find in the market. It does convert large video files and very easy to use. Its simplicity makes it more convenient to use. Its advantages will make you satisfied.
Overall, the AVS video converter is a great piece of software. It’s suitable for average PC users as well as professionals. So, where you can get the software at the best prices?
The easiest way to get the AVS Video Converter is through online purchases and downloads it instantly. Some websites offer discounts on it. You want to be sure that you’re getting a really good deal. So I’ve done some extensive research and found it to be on AVS official site.