Trying to stay updated with the latest new software or program or cool online fad can be stressful and difficult. I’m all for trying out new things but sometimes it can just be too much. I am just wondering how many web browsers do we really need and is having different web browsers a sensible thing to do or am I just cluttering up my hard disk.
For example, I’ve been using Safari for a while before on my Mac and I’ve tried Google Chrome. I have decided to stick with Safari. When I tried to uninstall Chrome I noticed that there were some files that did not get deleted after the automatic uninstall process. Much like several free programs on the Internet Google Chrome apparently has component files that I’ll have to delete manually.
This is where uninstall programs like Revo uninstaller come in handy. I’ve been using and experience several uninstaller tools to keep my hard disk free from the clutter of hidden files that don’t go away when you remove a program. Some of them are free while others have to pay for it.
Let’s See The Great Features of The REVO Uninstaller Pro 4
The following are the main features of this great uninstaller:
- Remove programs that could not be removed by Windows Add or Remove Programs feature.
- Backup System can create backups to all the important and critical system files including full registry backup before you perform any un-installations to protect our PC.
- Advanced Scanning for Leftovers can completely clean the unwanted system files or corrupted registry entries that a certain application left over with.
- Forced Uninstall helps you fast point to the folder where the application installed and forcibly remove the hidden application installed in your system.
- Quick/multiple Uninstall lets you quickly remove one or several applications at one with just the push of a button.
- Provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details.
- Real-Time Installation Monitor will detect system changes during the program installation and when the program is no longer needed, the system can easily revert to its original state.
- Control Installation Logs. You can fully control the logs and traced the changes to the critical system and registry files.
- Autorun Manager is a little applet to manage the windows startup so that you will be able to find and remove unnecessary background and auto-started applications.
- One-click Access to various Windows utilities like System Restore, System Properties, Disk Defragmenter, TCP/IP settings, and more.
- Evidence Remove is a recovery tool that allows you to undelete the deleted applications or files from your computer.
- Unrecoverable Delete feature makes anyone with any third-party tools unable to recover your deleted data from your computer.
- For more info or get the software at the best price, click here.
How Does The Revo Uninstaller Pro Work?
REVO Uninstaller is a small program that goes through your hard disk whenever you uninstall a program. It finds all those stubborn hidden files that a normal uninstall process doesn’t get.
The wonderful thing about REVO uninstaller is that as it uninstalls unwanted programs completely it frees up space in your hard disk that you can use for files and programs that you do want to use. Having free space means a faster computer and being able to do more.
This program allows you to safely and completely remove the unwanted programs with all their traces and leftovers, fix uninstall errors, etc.
This uninstaller shows details about specific applications in the ease of use and user-friendly interface so that you can have quick access to uninstall the program you want to.
What Are The Pro and Cons of The Revo Uninstaller Pro?
You should admit that none of the uninstallers is perfect out there, but a good program always able to fulfills most of the user needs as you can see from the Revo Uninstaller Po:
- A well designed and organized user interface, together with innovative technology to perform clean and effective uninstallation.
- Easy to use – select software from the list and click the uninstall button to uninstall it. It’s faster than the standard removal applet that comes with Windows.
- The application does not create any garbage on your computer as it does not edit your registry and create temporary files.
- It integrates itself into the browser’s right-click menu and thus providing a quick way to uninstall software.
- Revo Uninstaller Pro is fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server.
- No more slow Windows startup times as you can control the Windows startup applications.
- The software supports more than 30 languages.
- Installation and removal of the Revo uninstaller are fast and easy. Also, from time to time you will see the program is having an offer, check out the latest offer now.
- It does not create backups of programs prior to uninstall but it does create a System Restore point which can be used to restore the programs if necessary.
- This software is for Windows users and it’s not working on Mac.
Conclusion: It’s The Best Uninstaller Program
Overall, Revo Uninstaller Pro is powerful and safe to use as it’s very accurate at what it does i.e. cleaning the undesired items. Imagine that now you can have a clean PC that is running smooth and fast without any hassle.
When you look at all the super features offered by the uninstaller and you even can try the fully functional program for free to fully experience and test it to know what the software can do for you. Even if you decide to purchase, you will get free lifetime technical support and updates of the software which is really great.
In fact, it’s one of the most reliable un-installation tools that score high ratings from some of the reputable online software rating sites as you can see from the following screen.
The 30-day FREE trial of the software really turns your purchase into zero-risk! Take advantage of it NOW!