The WM Recorder is a powerful stream-capturing audio video recorder and downloader that lets you record streaming video and audio from the Internet and save it to your PC. Just open WM Recorder, then play your video, and it’s saved on your PC as a perfect digital replica of the original stream.
This highly demands 4-in-1 software published by Applian Technologies, Inc has been used by thousand of users all around the world with great satisfactions. The software featured video downloader, on-screen video recorder, audio recorder and audio video converter.
The easy-to-use software supports almost all the popular streaming file formats, including Flash Video FLV format files, Windows Media, Real Audio and Real Video, MPEG, QuickTime and streaming MP3. Any other unsupported formats can be saved using the Screen Capture.
The best part of it is that you can freely trial the software before you buy it or else you can read the full review below.
Let’s See the Great Recording Power of WM Recorder 16
If you get the WM Recorder, here are some of the unique features that you can enjoy:
- It’s an advanced video and audio recorder supports thousands of video and music web sites.
- It allows you to schedule live stream recording and allow multiple streams recording at once.
- It can record at the highest quality and can record stream up to 50x speed.
- It can record multiple streams at once and can resume recordings if the Internet connection disconnected. It works even with slow dial-up Internet connections.
- It can record password protected or encrypted videos and eliminate ads from recording sessions.
- It allows you to preview, pause and rewind live streams.
- It allows you to turn video into other different file formats including extract to MP3.
- It allows you to watch commercial free from some popular TV/Movie sites.
- It automatically reconnects for recording on-demand broadcasts.
- It can split and merge recordings with the included Converter. You also can schedule live recordings.
- If you want to get the WM Recorder 16 software at the special deal now, you can get them through this link.
What Are The Pro and Cons of The WM Recorder 16?
Let’s see what are the advantages and disadvantages of WM Recorder compare to others media recording software.
- It’s Easy: Just open WM Recorder, play your video or audio and it’s saved automatically to your computer hard disk especially from Youtube.
- It’s Powerful: WM Recorder 16 supports most streaming formats and protocols than any other stream recording software.
- It’s Smart: For many radio stations and streaming TV services, the software allows you to preview while recording, pause and resume live playback, rewind for an instant replay, or fast forward back to the live stream.
- It’s 2-in-1: When you get the WM Recorder 16, you also will get the integrated media file converter for free! You can use the converter to convert and edit recorded audio & video files.
- Could not find anything that is not good.
If you download the free trial or demo version of the software, it’s fully functional, except for a limit of 5 minutes of video or audio per clip. The intention here is to let you know how the program can works for you. If you’re satisfied only you buy the software.
But before you download the software, it’s good to know the minimum system requirements of WM Recorder 16:
- Operating system: Windows 2000/Server 2003 R2/XP/Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10 or a Mac with Parallels or Bootcamp and Windows installed.
- Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera (or any other web browser).
- High-speed Internet connection is recommended.
- Real Player 10 or higher (for capturing real streams).
- Supported File Types: FLV, WMA, WMV, ASF, ASX, MPEG, AVI, WAV, RM, RA, MP3, MOV
Installing and Using The WM Recorder 16
Once downloaded, you need to install the program before it can be use. The process of installing the WM Recorder is pretty straight forward and you just need to follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are not sure how the program works, you are encouraged to watch the video below to get a better idea:
Where Can You Get The WM Recorder Software For The Best Price?
That’s a really important question. You want to be sure that you’re getting a really good deal.
Overall, the WM Recorder is a great software for recording audio and video. Aside from its quality and high-tech features, it’s also affordable as compared to other similar audio/video capture software.
So, I’ve done some research for you and found that you can get the best price using the following link (for instant download at official site).
WM Recorder Bundle: Capture ANY Videos for One Low Price
The WM Recorder Bundle is 5-in-1 software series that includes WM Recorder, WM Capture, WM Converter Pro, WM Splitter and Video Clone. With this bundled software package, you have the ability to capture, convert and edit ANY video that plays on your PC or laptop.
Here is the overview of the bundle 5 software tools:
- WM Recorder downloads perfect bit-for-bit digital copies of online videos with ease. Just click “record” then save and plays your video.
- WM Capture records video from ANY web site or player by capturing directly from your screen. If WM Recorder can’t download it, WM Capture can record it – with amazing high quality.
- WM Converter Pro converts your downloaded or recorded files into AVI, iPod/iPhone, Windows Media, MPEG and many other popular formats.
- WM Splitter lets you quickly and easily extract or remove portions of audio and video files.
- Video Clone is a picture-to-picture video viewer that allows you to duplicate web videos in any size, anywhere on the PC screen while you watch any video online.
To read the comprehensive reviews on each of the individual application above, you can browse over this site to get the details info. But the WM Recorder bundle is really worth to give a try!
Clearly, the WM Recorder Bundle can really do all the jobs for you! My advice is to give the software a try and see for yourself! Click Here to Free Trial the WM Recorder Bundle!